Saturday, September 24, 2011

Big change in plans

I had time hopes for IM Cozumel but now I am just hoping to finish. My practice has been almost nonexistant most of august and all of September. I'm really worried. I was totally on track with 2 sports a day and now I just hope I can get something in on the weekend. My son developed a collapsed lung August 22 and we've been chasing that down, eventually ending up in Merida, a city 5 hours away from home, for surgery. I'm going to finally dust off the old blog and update there on that. But that leaves me with 3-4 missing weeks of training, weeks 8, 9, 10 and 11ish and I'm really really really worried now just about finishing IM Cozumel. Jamie is suggesting I don't even try to do it. I don't know what to do. I'm going to get a ride and run in today and tomorrow and the rest of the week is up the in air. I was used to doing 2 sports a day. Now I don't know. I'm plenty worried about what this means come the end of November. right now the picture above has been my life 24/7 (I literally do not leave the hospital for 2-3 days at a time)

No comments: